What can we help you with?FAQs, help with common errors and product support.
Product SupportArticles and Tutorials for VisionColor Products
Login, registration and download issues are usually a consequence of the browser not being able to authenticate your user session.
To avoid any such issues please:
- Use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge. We do not support Internet Explorer and non-standard browsers for security and performance reasons.
- Enable third-party cookies (see how below).
- Disable or white-list any blocker-plugins (ad-blockers, script blockers etc) for vision-color.com
- Do not browse in "private" or "incognito" mode. This also prevents authentication.
With the above measures in place, please force-refresh any pages which previously didn't work. Force-refreshing is explained below.
If none of this works, please contact support and include information about the error and your browser/system setup.
Enable third-party cookies
- Click Tools > Options.
- Click Privacy in the top panel.
- Select the checkbox labeled 'Accept cookies from sites.'
- Select the checkbox labeled 'Accept third-party cookies.'
- Click OK.
- Go to the Firefox drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Under Cookies, select the option 'Accept cookies from sites.'
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy in the top panel.
- Under 'Block cookies' select the option 'Never.'
- Open your Settings.
- Scroll down to select Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, select 'Block Cookies.'
- Select 'Always Allow.'
- Select the Chrome menu icon Chrome Setting.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Select Done.
- Open Chrome preferences click on Settings, then Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy, click on Content Settings.
- Make sure "Block third-party cookies and site data" is not checked
Android / iOS:
- Open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More -> Settings.
- Tap Site Settings -> Cookies.
- Switch Cookies to "on".
- Also check "Allow third-party cookies."
Force-refresh a webpage
To ensure you see the latest version of a site you need to clear the cache memory. This is done by doing a force refresh by pressing both control and F5 buttons simultaneously on your keyboard (depending on your browser).
Windows: Ctrl + F5
OSX: Apple + R or Command + R
Checkout and BillingQuestions about checkout, currencies, tax or your invoice?
How can I pay?
We accept all major Credit Cards and PayPal.
Can I pay in USD or other currencies?
Yes. While all prices are displayed in Euro (EUR), we accept all currencies. Our payment processor will automatically convert your sum total to your local currency at the last step of the checkout process. You will always be billed by your credit card company or PayPal in your local currency.
You may use an online currency converter to lookup the current exchange rate.
Is my payment secure?
Yes. All payments are secured using state-of-the-art encryption. We also never store any credit card or other payment information in your account or on our servers. All payments are handled securely by globally trusted, standard payment processors Stripe or PayPal.
What is your refund policy?
We want you to love your new product. We're commited to providing accurate and detailed information about anything we offer either through our site or direct communication before you decide to purchase from us. Should you still have any complaints about a product after you purchased please let us know and we will figure out a solution!
I need an invoice as PDF
Invoice formatting is not a service we can provide. The purchase receipt you got from us contains all the relevant information to comply with international invoice/receipt standards. You are free to convert the invoice to PDF yourself which is really straight forward and natively supported on most operating systems (Hint: Print the Email and select 'Print to PDF' from the printer device list).
The following only applies to customers from within the European Union:
Note: This information will become obsolete starting January 1st 2019.
The final prices of our digital services and products reflect the varying amounts of EU member states’ VAT due and is displayed at checkout when the customer enters his or her state of residence.
On 1 January 2015, the rules around the European Union (EU) VAT place of supply of services have changed. This affects the sales of digital services (broadcasting, telecommunications and e-services) from a business to a consumer (private individuals and non-business entities eg, public authorities or charitable bodies). The place of taxation will be determined by the location of the consumer.
For information about the VAT rates that apply to supplies of digital services in the EU see the European Commission’s EU VAT Web Portal. Member state tax authorities are required to notify the Commission about any changes to their VAT rates or other obligations so businesses can rely on the accuracy of this published information.
VAT registered companies may enter their VAT ID number at checkout.
Contact support if you have any other questions.
Account HelpNeed help with your VisionColor ID or Account?
Can't access Account
If you forgot your password you can re-gain access to your account here
<a class="vc-cta-btn--pill" href="https://vision-color.com/ua/lost-password/">Forgot Password</a>
Please change the password immediately after you've been verified by our system and given temporary access to your account. You can change your password in your Account settings.
Site is unreachable
This is likely because of too many invalid log-in attempts. If you have been locked out from our servers because of too many invalid attempts to log in to the site please allow a cool-down period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again.
Note that too many invalid attemps will permanently ban you from accessing VisionColor root servers. In the unlikely case that you have been permanently banned please contact tech support and provide your VisionColor ID, IP Adress and othe details that might help us resolve your issue asap.
Forgot VisionColor ID
Please contact tech support with any details associated with your VisionColor ID and/or Account. This includes transaction receipts, your name, another name you might have used for signing up etc.
We will do our best to help you find your account or migrate data from your old account to a new instance.